Examination Schedule & Guidelines
Final exams for Semester 3, 2022-2023 have been scheduled for July 4-7, 2023:
- For the Main Campus, examinations will be held in the USC Auditorium
- Information regarding examination venues/rooms for extension sites will be provided by the respective site directors/coordinators.
- International students are advised not to make travel plans between the stated dates once they have face-to-face examinations.
All registered students must visit the Department of Student Finance before final exams to obtain finance clearance. You will receive your examination slip which must be taken with you to all exams.
Students are advised to make every effort to see their financial advisor during the dates provided on AEORION.
It is the responsibility of all students to bring to our attention in a timely manner any clashes that may still occur with your personal examination schedule. Kindly inform your Exam Council representative of clashes by sending the following information to email@example.com
Your name, USC ID No., Tel. Contact No.
The classes: Name & Code
The name of the instructor
Dates/Times of Clashes
Employed students who require letters for their employer outlining exam dates can make a request by clicking the button below.
Basic Guidelines for Students During Exams
- Please read the exam schedule carefully and confirm the correct time and room for your exam.
- The consequence of missing a scheduled examination is an automatic “F”. You will not be able to get an incomplete “I”.
- USC’s dress code will be in effect for all examinations. Candidates in breach of the code will not be allowed into the hall. Please comply fully with all regulations.
- All candidates should be seated in the examination room at least ten (10) minutes before the actual start of each examination. The exam room will be open for candidates 15 - 20 minutes before each examination.
- Instructions and/or corrections will only be given ten (10) minutes before the start of each exam.
- You will not be allowed into the exam hall after forty-five (45) minutes have elapsed since the scheduled start time of the exam.
- Your USC Student ID card must be shown on entering the examination hall and should be displayed on the desk/table in front of you during each exam. Please obtain a USC Student ID card before coming to do exams.
- You will only be allowed to take in writing equipment (and other equipment required by your exam) into the exam hall. No paper of any kind will be allowed with you into the exam hall. There must be no form of communication while in the exam hall. A breach of these regulations could lead to disqualification from that examination.
- No bags and/or cell phones will be allowed into the hall. A secured room is provided to store all personal belongings before entering the exam hall.