On March 9-10, 2022 the Department of Research and Innovation will host the USC International Research Conference under the theme: Human Dimensionalities and Disparities: The Impact of COVID-19 on Physical, Social, Economic, Emotional and Spiritual Well Being.
The USC International Research Conference 2022 will address the issues of human dimensionalities and disparities in the context of COVID-19 pandemic. Some of the objectives of the Conference will be to:
- Address the issues of disparities across human dimensions globally and regionally
- Discuss the impact of COVID-19 on the physical, social, economic, emotional, and spiritual well-being of people globally and in the context of the Caribbean region
- Discuss the disparities faced by the vulnerable populations globally and in the Caribbean region
- Provide innovative solutions/interventions to address human problems and disparities under COVID-19 pandemic
The Department of Research and Innovation invites submission of an abstract of 250 words on the conference theme: Human Dimensionalities and Disparities: The Impact of COVID-19 on Physical, Social, Economic, Emotional and Spiritual Well Being.
The abstract should include:
- Aim/Objectives of the study
- Methodology – research design, target population, data collection methods and analysis
- Major Findings
- Keywords: 4-5 key words
For suggested sub-themes and submission instructions, kindly visit usc.edu.tt/irc
Abstract submission deadline: January 31, 2022