Research Day 2022
The USC Virtual Research Day 2022 will focus on the theme: Human Dimensionalities and Disparities: The Impact of COVID-19 on Physical, Social, Economic, Emotional and Spiritual Well-Being.
Presenters will address the issues of human dimensionalities and disparities in the context of COVID-19 pandemic. Some of the objectives of the Conference will be to:
- Address the issues of disparities across human dimensions globally and regionally.
- Discuss the impact of COVID-19 on the physical, social, economic, emotional, and
spiritual well-being of people globally and in the context of the Caribbean region.
- Discuss the disparities faced by the vulnerable populations globally and in the
- Provide innovative solutions/interventions to address human problems and disparities
under COVID-19 pandemic.
Public Lecture Series
Click below to watch Public Lecture Series #7, hosted as part of USC's Virtual Research Day 2022:
- Keynote Speaker: Dr. Wayne L. Greaves
- Topic: COVID-19: Hope Amidst Despair, Distrust and Disparities
Click below to view a gallery of poster presentations authored by USC Students.
Click below to view video presentations prepared for USC's Virtual Research Day 2022.