AMLFC Certificate Programme
The University of the Southern Caribbean (USC) in collaboration with the Anti-Money Laundering and Financial Crimes Institute (AMLFC) offers a 15-week professional certificate programme in Anti-Money Laundering and Financial Crimes Prevention. Learn more about this programme.
About the programme
This program provides an overview of anti-money laundering, countering the financing of terrorism, and financial crimes prevention. Designed for financial services professionals such as legal professional, business owners and executives, banking and insurance professionals and others who provide financial regulatory services such as accountants, attorneys, auditors and compliance officers of any regulated industry to acquire a universally recognized certification.
What you'll gain
At the completion of this
Programme outcomes & benefits
- A 15 weeks/15 modules course provided by live teachers & assistant teachers either in person or online guest speakers from regulated industries, regulators or subject matter experts.
- An electronic manual continuously updated to reflect the evolving nature of the field a supervised final exam which leads to the designation CAMLFC.
- 2 years membership to the AMLFC Institute
- 6 months subscription to thelist.pro, a customer screening application which supports due diligence process through powerful automation and reporting.
- Access to the job board
- Access to our members' private forum
- Discounted conferences rate and more payment options.
About the AMLFC Institute
The Anti-Money Laundering and Financial Crimes (AMLFC) Institute offers to interested university graduates the opportunity to earn certifications in the field of Anti-Money Laundering (AML) / Countering the Financing of Terrorism (CFT) / Financial Crimes (FC). The Institute also conducts academic research and other activities for the purpose of advancing knowledge in the field of AML/CFT/FC.
The AMLFC Institute through its worldwide network of partner
Students completing the professional certificate and actively maintaining their AMLFC Institute membership are authorized to use the designation Certificate in Anti-Money Laundering and Financial Crimes (CAMLFC). The Institute continually works towards the creation of internship and job opportunities for its students. For those interested in these opportunities get in touch with the AMLFC Institute directly.
Cost, registration & payment
Price: $1,400.00 USD or $9,380 TTD
Programme delivery information
- Programme Commencement: February 21, 2019
- Programme Duration - Fifteen (15) weeks
- Class Times - Thursdays from 6:00pm to 8:30pm
- Delivery Mode - Online (live and interactive)
Registration & payment options
Pay online (via AMLFC Institute website), then complete our registration form.
Make payments via bank deposit in Trinidad at any branch of RBC Bank in US dollars or TT dollar equivalent. Make payable to University of the Southern Caribbean: School of Business & Entrepreneurship (AMLFC).
- If you’re paying in TT dollars, RBC Bank – Account number 1000-810-705-3657 6
- If you’re paying in US dollars, RBC Bank – Account number 1000-180-103-1657 3
- Payments made to the university finance office. Please make reference to the School of Business & Entrepreneurship (AMLFC).
After payment, complete the registration form, uploading a copy of the receipt.