- Love - We love God and others wholeheartedly, just like Jesus loved us.
- Compassion - We are caring and kind as we help and serve each other. Like the Good Samaritan, we go beyond the call of duty.
- Integrity - We think and do what is right at all times, no matter the consequences.
- Honesty - We are honest with ourselves and others. We speak the truth and do what is right
- Excellence - We strive to surpass ordinary standards and exceed expectations.
- Competency - We strive for excellence; applying our skills and expertise to every task we do.
- Justice - We are fair to everyone and are reasonable in our treatment of others.
- Purity - Our words, thoughts, and actions are moral, admirable and honorable.
- Self-Control - We think before acting and make positive choices. We aren’t overly proud. We’re modest, showing respect for ourselves and others.
What Sets Us Apart
USC embraces a multidimensional approach to teaching and learning
Intellectual Curiosity – Programmes that matter, professors that care. Explore concepts, solve problems.
Cultural Diversity – A potpourri of faculty, staff and students from over 38 countries worldwide.
Spiritual Nurture – A holistic education that embodies the development of mind, heart, soul, and hand.
Moral Integrity – A meaningful philosophy of life which promotes honorable living, in service to God and man.