Key payment information points
- Please note that all fees are quoted in TTD. Please note that exchange rate is best obtained from finance office. Both fees and exchange rates are subject to change without prior notification.
- Payments are to be made to "University of the Southern Caribbean".
- Personal cheques and third party cheques are not accepted.
- Payments of up to $500.00 (cash) can be made at the Cashier’s Station, Finance Division, Administration
- Cash payments of more than $500.00 are to be made at the local banks listed below.
- Students who will be making their payments at the Cashier in the Administration Building are to take a number and be seated. When your number is called, you will then proceed to the Cashier.
- Cashier service (debit and credit card payments only) will be provided in the New Building Auditorium during registration period only.
- Payments of full amounts for tuition, general and other fees can be made at the Banks listed below or at the Cashier’s Station, Finance Division, Administration Building, using your LINX, Debit Card, Credit Card, Certified Cheques, bank drafts, or international money order ONLY.