Requirements for Graduate study
- Regular Admission – Grade Point Average (GPA) 3.0 and above
- Provisional Admission – Grade Point Average (GPA) 2.6 and above. Note that the M.S. Counseling Psychology program only accepts applicants with a GPA of 3.0 and above.)
- English proficiency, as classes are taught in English.
Official transcripts are required from the registrar of each college/university you have attended. Ensure you ask about transcript issue costs and follow-up your transcript procedures and requests until you are sure that the transcripts were mailed to USC.
Evidence of English Proficiency
*If English is not your first language or you are not a four-year graduate of a high school or an accredited college/ university in a country where English is the spoken language or medium of instruction, you are required to take the TOEFL or the MELAB. Please contact the University Graduate Admissions office for further information
- Completed application form, signed, typed or printed in ink.
- 2 passport size photos.
- Non-refundable $50.00 US application fee [cash, credit card, certified check made payable to the University of the Southern Caribbean. Get finance office information here.
- Completed Statement of Purpose (attached)
- Two recommendations on the enclosed recommendation forms A and B in sealed envelopes.
- Copy of undergraduate degree
- One official transcript from each institution previously attended, mailed directly to USC from the issuing institution (accompanied by official English translations if not issued in English ). Official MELAB and TOEFL results if English is your second language. Refer to enclosed information.