An official transcript contains the University Registrar's signature and the USC seal. It is your academic record while a student at the University of the Southern Caribbean or Caribbean Union College. It contains all coursework taken while enrolled. Only the record holder/student can request an official transcript.

The Records Office issues transcripts for current and former students, upon their written and signed request.  Transcripts will be issued to students whose accounts are paid in full.

Transcripts will only be processed when payment for transcript is received. Please allow three to five business days for processing after confirmation of payment.

Transcript services

Current student

Currently enrolled students not yet completed their programme.

Academic Advisor’s contact

As a member of the USC academic community, each student is assigned an academic advisor based on their chosen academic school.

Academic advisors can be contacted during business hours using the following office extensions:

(868) 612 - 4872:

  • Executive Director: EXT. 1600

  • Academic Advisor School of Business: EXT. 1602

  • Academic Advisor School of Education: EXT. 1602

  • Academic Advisor School of Theology & Religion: EXT. 1602

  • Academic Advisor School of Social Sciences: EXT. 1605

  • Academic Advisor School of Science Tec. & Allied Health: EXT. 1604