If you are an enrolled student of the University of the Southern Caribbean, one of these scholarships may be yours!
List of available scholarships
- North American Alumni (NAA) Scholarships
- Huntsville, Alabama Chapter Scholarships
- Adrian T. Westney Scholarship
- Merit Scholarship
- Cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher
- Demonstrated need
- Completed at least two (2) semesters
- The student must be enrolled in a full-time programme (no less than 12 credits)
- The student must be of good character and maintain good citizenship
- Be employed (a minimum of 15 hrs. weekly)
- Demonstrate leadership ability
- For the North American Alumni (NAA) Scholarships, Huntsville, Alabama Chapter Scholarships & Merrit Scholarship - Download the Scholarship Application form at https://usc.edu.tt/files/
- For the Adrian T. Westney Scholarship - Download the Scholarship Form at https://usc.edu.tt/files/
- The application form must be fully completed with all the required information and delivered to the Department of Student Finance, Financial Affairs Division, Administration Building, Main Campus.
- False information provided in the application will disqualify a student from receiving a scholarship award.
- The student will be subsequently informed through telephone contact, and in writing, of the award.
The deadline for submission of scholarship application forms with all required information is Friday 28th February 2020.