The target group is comprised of persons interested in working as paralegals, administrative assistants in chambers and legal secretaries across the Caribbean, as well as persons currently employed, or planning to work in fields closely impacted by law and legal regulations.
A professional certificate is a great option for learners considering law school. The certificate consists of 10 courses over 3 semesters. The certification provides 3 concentrations: General, Employment Relations and Land Conveyance.
Our programme brochure provides detailed information on this certificate programme along with tuition fees.
Certificate in Paralegal Studies Programme Brochure
- Five O-level GCE or CXC passes including English.
- Any combination of A-level GCE/CAPE and O-level GCE/CSEC passes equivalent to five subject areas, including English Language.
- Three O-Level GCE or CSEC passes including English Language, and recognized mature age in his/her country of origin.
How to register? You can register online
WHY CHOOSE USC ONLINE?
- FLEXIBLE ONLINE LEARNING:This certificate offers a fully online, flexible approach, so you can can learn at your own pace.
- OUR FACULTY Our faculty members are caring and committed to student success. Faculty members are competent, practising lawyers and legal educators with a wide range of expertise.
- AFFORDABLE & FLEXIBLE PAYMENT: Our programmes are affordable, with flexible payment options.