Early Scholar Programme
The University of the Southern Caribbean (USC) offers a 6-week fully online university transition programme for high school students.
About the programme
The Early Scholar Programme is a university transition programme designed to give aspiring university students who are still in high school the opportunity to advance themselves and gain university credits over the Summer break (July-August, 2018). This programme which targets fourth and fifth form students offers you an advantage over your counterparts who will have only completed high school.
What you'll gain
At the end of the programme, students who have passed all courses with at least a "C" grade will be awarded a certificate. The foundation certificate will allow you to enter into a USC programme of choice, once you have the required CSEC subjects or high school diploma.
Programme outcomes & benefits
- A 6-week/6 credit programme taught by lecturers/subject matter experts from the comfort of your home
- An opportunity to save time
- An opportunity to save money
- Gain transferable credits while still in high school
- Make new friends from across the region
USC Main Campus, Royal Road,
Maracas, St. Joseph
Phone: 1 (868) 612-4USC ext. 1670/1651