Transportation services information
The University operates a shuttle service during the semester providing its students with a safe, convenient and reliable mode of transportation. If you need to request transportation from any point, including airport/departure pickup or drop off, as a student or guest of the university, get all information including costs here.
Students can pay for the service the following ways
- Getting a charge slip from their Financial Advisor at the Office of Financial Administration.
- Requesting that the service be automatically Charged to their account.
- Paying at the Cashier and bringing their proof of payment to the Office of the VP.
Non-Students can have payments made on their behalf using option 1 or 2, or they can come in and complete option 3.
Cost of Service
The cost of the airport service one-way is as follows:
- Person Cost - New Student Free
- Returning Student TT $60.00
- Non-Students TT $80.00
Persons accompanying new students pay for the service. Additional fees may be applied for flight delays that cause lengthy waits and incur parking costs or any deviation from the standard route.
Next Ride App
Students can obtain Real-Time campus shuttle information with the “Next Ride” App. Using the campus shuttle is even easier with the “Next Ride” app.
- Track each shuttle in real time
- Get accurate predictions of when the shuttle would arrive
Download the “Next Ride” app.