Student Finance office
The Student Finance Office provides full financial support throughout your stay at USC and beyond, maintaining excellence in service and promotions.
We offer financial planning, scholarship advisory and financial services. During this process, we seek to foster a sense of financial responsibility and accountability. We aim to build a spirit of caring and sharing among our student community, providing a link between the needed and the needy, encouraging scholarship contributions and student sponsorship.
We continue to initiate change that enhances the financial services provided, increasing customer satisfaction and sharing positive experiences. It has been and continues to be our pleasure to be of service to our student population. We look forward to continued developmental and relational growth in the coming school years.
Finance Office services & responsibilities
- Financial Clearance -The office handles students finance clearance for registration, drop & adds, withdrawals, immigration, letters completion letters, diplomas etc. Other request forms are obtained from any department that requires finance approval must be brought to the Student Finance office for approval stamp and signature. Cleared (balances) accounts are approved.
- Registration Adjustments such as Drop & Adds, Withdrawal from school - Drop & Adds are done online through our student portal. These transactions must be cleared by Student Finance Office. Withdrawal forms are obtained from the Registrar's office and must be brought to Student Finance for approval stamp and signature.
- Account Queries - Queries regarding Payments and charges are made to the Student Finance office with relevant documentation of payment missed or charges in excess. The office will investigate and inform student accordingly.
- Funds Withdrawals - Requests for cheque requests, funds transfer & charge slips must be made to Student Finance office who will process and provide cheques, slips etc.
- Financial Correspondence - Account Statements, Statement of Fees, Board of Inland Revenue letters
Other Services - Managing Discount/Rebates & student scholarships.
Finance office information
Tel: 1-868-662-2241 Ext 1205