Emanating from the University’s mission and philosophy is a series of objectives to guide the education of its students.
- To develop and maintain a spiritual, academic, social, and physical environment in which competent workers are trained for service to God and humanity.
- To provide an instructional programme that leads students to accept God as the source of all truth, and the Bible as an expression of His divine plan of salvation.
- To challenge students to enlarge their world view as they integrate religion, culture, and scholarship.
- To prepare students to deal with the complex problems and issues of contemporary society.
- To encourage the acquisition of advanced knowledge and skills, which are necessary for professional growth.
- To implement a meaningful philosophy of life, which encompasses an understanding of (a): the nature of God (b): the nature of man, and (c): the nature of reality.