- We love God and others wholeheartedly, just like Jesus loved us.
- We are caring and kind as we help and serve each other. Like the Good Samaritan, we go beyond the call of duty.
- We think and do what is right at all times, no matter the consequences.
- We are honest with ourselves and others. We speak the truth and do what is right
- We strive to surpass ordinary standards and exceed expectations.
- We strive for excellence; applying our skills and expertise to every task we do.
- We are fair to everyone and are reasonable in our treatment of others.
- Our words, thoughts, and actions are moral, admirable and
- We think before acting and make positive choices
- We aren’t overly proud. We’re modest, showing respect for ourselves and others.
What sets us apart
USC embraces a multidimensional approach to teaching and learning
- Intellectual Curiosity – Programmes that matter, professors that care. Explore concepts, solve problems.
- Cultural Diversity – A potpourri of faculty, staff and students from over 38 countries worldwide.
- Spiritual Nurture – A holistic education that embodies the development of mind, heart,
- Moral Integrity – A meaningful philosophy of life which promotes honourable living, in service to God and man.