The concept of Planned Giving/Trust Services is new to Caribbean academia, and USC establishes itself once again as a trendsetter in planned giving on the region's tertiary landscape. The university takes the responsibility seriously to ensure that:
- Our brand of education remains qualitative, sustainable, progressive, and affordable to our students.
- And that we initiate programs and events, which allow us to be actively involved in community development and charity.
Planned Giving/Trust Services provides an organized system of philanthropy in which USC’s Alumni and ‘friends’ can partner with it to ensure the advancement of its mission and vision through
This department is set-up specifically to
- Operate a system to manage and retain different categories of donors and donations.
- Constantly make alumni and friends aware of the areas in which their finances, goods and services are needed for the advancement of USC.
- Aid in acquiring sponsorship for various schools and departments aimed at specific projects and events, as far as they advance the Mission and Vision of USC.
- Educate and set the precedence for effective stewardship.
- Provide retirement and other financial planning in this regard.
- Facility to Funds a Student Scholarship and Endowment in your name
- Facility for Estate Planning-Preparation of Wills, Trusts and Annuities
- Facility and opportunities to give to as many of USC’s student
centeredevents and community projects as you desire.
Office contact information
Phone :1- (868) 662-2241/2 Ext. 1525, 1527
Fax: (868) 645-9866